I am part of the Guerrilla marketing team promoting the I AM
exhibition for the final year students of 2012. Guerrilla marketing is a great
way to catch an audience’s attention quickly and directly wit well designed
media to attract attention.
Designs such as posters, business cards are a very well-known
way of Guerrilla marketing schemes that have been undertaken. I will be looking
at different ways in which these methods are out dated and could be revived for
the new modern world.
Trying to capture someone’s attention in a possible small
piece of design is a hard thing to do as there are many ways in which something’s
like this can be missed or overlooked as a thrown away piece of litter. The point to Guerrilla marketing is to stand
out as much as possible so that the design is noticed and looks very different
from normal advertising.
The posts to follow are all great a different examples on
which people have done this to great effect and purpose. There is a point to Guerrilla
marketing where you have to grab as many people’s attention with lots of Medias.
So printing out five thousand of one item is something that is marketed to us
as this can reach lot of people at one
moment.
I will now be exploring into inventive ways in which media can be presented to an average person walking down the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment